Call for contributions
We are now soliciting original submissions for oral and poster/demo presentations examining all facets of the workshop theme. We welcome in particular scientific contributions on novel approaches to bridge the gap between different layers of music representation and generate multilayer music contents, as well as related application domains. These include (but are not limited to):
- Computational Musicology
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Machine Learning and Understanding of Music
- Multilayer Representation Models
- Music Libraries and Archives
- Music Signal Processing
- Music Training and Education
- Optical Music Recognition
- Representations of Music
- Score-informed Transcription
- Structural Segmentation of Music
- Symbolic Music Processing
- Synchronization of Score, MIDI, and Audio
- XML for Music Applications
Papers should be between 6 and 8 pages, written in English and not previously published. Papers must be prepared using the ▸IEEE template in A4 format, and submitted using the MMRP upload system: ▸http://mmrp19.di.unimi.it/openconf. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and camera-ready manuscripts must be re-submitted upon acceptance.
This conference uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Authors are required to prepare an anonymized submission. They are expected to remove author and institutional identities from the cover page, the acknowledgements section, and the submitted files' meta-data. Institution information should also be removed from the body of the text. For instance, use “…participants were recruited from a university campus” instead of “…participants were recruited from <Institution Name>.” Additionally, we recommend removing marks that identify institutional affiliation from images and supplementary videos (e.g., institutional attire, logos) as much as possible.
- Abstract submission: November 25, 2018
- Full-paper submission: December 02, 2018
- Notification to authors: December 23, 2018
- Camera-ready submission: January 13, 2019
Registration and Presentation
At least one of the authors has to present the work at the conference.
Further details about the presentation (length, scheduling, etc.) will be provided after the conclusion of the review process.